Bundle & Save
Part of the Junior’s Adventures series, Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- One Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages.”
- One Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- One Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- One Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and one dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- One Set of Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Includes: Junior’s Activity Book, Junior Parent’s Guide, Dry-Erase Chore Chart with Magnetic Frame, Dry-Erase Marker, Magnetic Chore Chart Labels, Give, Save, and Spend Envelopes, Launchpad Poster and Stickers, Free Smart Money Smart Kids E-Book Download, Free Smart Money Smart Kids Online Video Lesson
Target Audience: Ages 3-12
Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.6 x 11.5 inches
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
The December budget deal was hardly the kind of confidence-boosting agreement Washington has been debating for years. But at least it hit the pause button on the serial brinkmanship that threatened to derail the recovery each of the past three years.
Barrymore's condition was based on the real life of Michelle Philpots, who suffered head trauma in two separate motor vehicle accidents, which left her with a 24-hour memory. Rather than using Sandler's tapes, Philpots has survived for over 23 years using Post-it notes and her (amazingly modern, from her perspective) mobile phone.